DIY Wire and Bead Butterfly Magnet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Create a sweet DIY wire and bead butterfly magnet made with different gauges of wire and lots of colorful beads. This is a fun afternoon project and the result is a beautiful bit of color for your refrigerator! I have a tendency to collect random craft supplies and over the years, I’ve collected quite a few different beads. This project found a great use for those random beads and makes a pretty suncatcher or magnet to brighten up your room."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Wire and Bead Butterfly Magnet
- Cactus Painted Rocks with Yarn Pots
- Faux Concrete Planter Upcycle
- Upcycle Jar to Flower Vase
- Wine Bottle Lamp
- Surprisingly Strange Inspirations: The Serendipitous Slipper Challenge
- Game of Thrones mixed media Lamp
- DIY Mixed Media Cow Skull Wall Hanging
- Bird and Text Collage Wall Art
- Easy Felt Roses
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Simple Shiny Ornament
- Gnome Towel Topper
- DIY Stocking Garland
- DIY Christmas Tree Garland
- Snow Covered Winter Wreath
- Poudreuse Wrap
- Fireside Mittens
- Crochet Mince Pie Christmas Hanger
- Pretty In Gingham Stocking
- DIY Toilet Paper Roll Turkey
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home