Asian Themed Umbrella Box
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Refinish an unattractive box with a fresh coat of red paint and a smattering of black and gold stamps to create an Asian-inspired look. You can use this technique on any old thrift-store or yard sale finds to revitalize old wooden storage containers."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Project TypeMake a Project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Retro Muffin Tin Frame
Bird and Text Collage Wall Art
21 Steampunk Style Jewelry Designs and Crafts
Mixed Media Butterfly Homemade Greeting Card
DIY Wire and Bead Butterfly Magnet
Autumn Mixed Media Canvas
Chicken Wire Mannequin DIY Home Decor
Love is in the Air Mixed Media Canvas
Altered Art Mason Jars
Amore Altered Altoid Tin Fo Valentine's Day
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home