We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Every wardrobe needs a signature piece like this cozy knit poncho. It features trendy stripes and an oversized tassel belt, so you'll look great on the outside, and feel like you're cozied up in a blanket on the inside. With its loose oversized fit and open front, it will pair with almost any top in your closet. The light texture and bold colors make it the perfect piece for everything from a photoshoot to cozying up at a bonfire. Made of two rectangles sewn together, it's a great starter pattern for knitters looking to get into garment-making. The detailed step-by-step tutorial in this printable PDF will walk you through this poncho knitting pattern with ease. /PATTERN DETAILS • Beginner-friendly • Made out of two simple rectangles • Open front and sides with belt closure • Loose-fitting • Size: This pattern is 1 size fits all, adjustable belt position • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 5 mm / US 8 needles • Royal Zeeman worsted weight yarn (100g, 100% Acrylic, 241 m / 264 yds) o 1 skein in light pink o 1 skein in burgundy o 1 skein in blue o 2 skeins in yellow o 3 skeins in green o 3 skeins in variegated white and grey • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Mother's Day Flower Card
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Sienna Harvest Berry Shawl
- Pom Pom Bunny
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Xyron Creative Station Lite Storage and Refill Bundle
- Juliet Summer Top
- St. Patrick's Day Activity Sheets
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home