Big Knit Easy Blanket Sweater
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This oversized blanket sweater is very easy to knit and works up fairly quickly with large needles and chunky yarn. Perfect for the cooler seasons of fall and winter and simple enough to make if you know how to knit and purl. This sweater is made by simply knitting a rectangle and folding in the corners to seam for the arms. It is so simple, yet so eye catching! Add the buttons to hold it in place and add a touch of style."
Knitting Needle Size19 or 15 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mermaid Sequin Fabric Notebook
- Recycled Succulent Planter
- Make Earrings out of Vintage Tins
- Thrift Store Dress Tie Dye Refashion
- Patriotic Glow Stick Holder
- Patriotic Word Search and Coloring
- DIY Paracord Water Bottle Holder
- Farmhouse Chic Twig Centerpiece
- DIY Gift Wrapping Paper using Stencils
- Adorable Cat and Yarn Mobile for Baby
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home