Diy Tiered Spice Rack Using Cereal Boxes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Are you looking for a solution to organize your spice containers? You have come to the right place. I have been cleaning closets at home and found a bunch of cereal boxes that I have been hoarding. It was a surprise to myself because I totally forgot that I have these boxes. I thought this will be the perfect time to use all those cereal boxes and come up with a new idea. Before all this lockdown came into action, I got few spice containers from IKEA to organize my kitchen cabinets. After filling them with spices I found it not quite accessible, it was difficult to find that one container I was looking for and containers falling down as I had them stacked up due to space constraints. So, I thought these cereal boxes will be a perfect solution to organize the spice containers and to make it easy for access. Let's see how I did it. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home