Drop Stitch Fringed Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Drop Stitch Fringed Scarf has a lovely array of colors and textures, and whether you choose the suggested knitting yarns or substitute your own, the patterns makes an attractive mottled design.
- 3, 1.75 oz/50 g balls (each approx 28 yds/26m) of Caron International’s Pizazz yarn #0001 Birthday (100% nylon)
- piece of cardboard or book 9” wide
- One pair size 15 (10mm) needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: (excluding fringe)
Width x length: 4”x 34”
11 sts and 10 rows = 4”/10cm over pat st
TAKE TIME TO CHECK GAUGE.
PATTERN STITCH (st st)
Row 1: Knit each stitch but wrap yarn around needle twice.
Row 2: Knit each stitch, dropping the second loop off the needle.
Cast on 11 sts. Work in pat st until piece measures 34”. Bind off across.
Wind yarn around cardboard or book 20 times. Cut end and attach fringe, making 5 fringes of 2 lengths of yarn on each end. Cut 6 lengths of yarn 6” long. Attach each one at 6 random points on one side of the scarf.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- Candy Corn Crochet Door Basket
- Giant Crochet Cable Pillow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home