Xmas Beanie Knitting Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Make an adorable winter beanie by following this simple pattern + chart. This free hat knitting pattern features charming deer and a fabulous pom pom. Work up the project in any colorway you'd like. The pattern is written for color 1 and color 2, so you could go for a more festive green and red combo, or keep it simple and elegant with this forest and cream pairing. The big pom pom is simply to die for! This is a sweet and snuggly hat, great for new knitters to practice colorwork. This hat would also make a fabulous gift for anyone on your list, so start knitting ASAP before the holidays sneak up on you!
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge12 rows at 16 stitches per row = 10x10cm or 4x4in
- 2 skeins of The Petite Wool from We Are Knitters (100 g)
- 8 mm / 11 US / 0 UK circular knitting needles
- One sewing needle to finish and connect your pieces
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This great kitchen canister set is just like Martha's! Keep all your food organized with this easy kitchen craft. These Martha… Continue reading: "Martha Stewart Knockoff Canisters"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder
- Paper Mache Photo Frame
- Aranea Afghan
- Movie Night Gift Basket
- Toilet Paper Flower Blooms DIY
- Repurposed Vogue Magazine Necklace
- Bay Bridge Cowl
- Square Bottom Tote
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home