Tri Color Squares Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This easy knit blanket uses alternating colors to create a fun miltered square effect. The chunky texture adds to the fun!
- Bernat® Baby Coordinates Chunky
- (100 g / 3.5 oz)
- Main Color (MC): 3 balls of #99000 (White)
- Contrast A: 3 balls of #99201 (Toasty Teal)
- Contrast B: 2 balls of #99221 (Snuggly Sprite)
- Contrast C: 1 ball of #99390 (Plushy Purple)
- Circular Knitting Needle: size 6 mm (U.S. 10) 24 ins [60 cm] long or size needed to obtain gauge.
Approx 36 ins [91.5 cm] square.
14 sts and 30 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in garter st.
Mitered Square (Make 4).
With MC, cast on 135 sts. Do not join. Working back and forth across needle in rows, proceed as follows:
1st row: (WS). Knit
2nd row: K66. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K66.
3rd and alt rows: Knit.
4th row: K65. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K65.
6th row: K64. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K64.
8th row: K63. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K63.
10th row: With A, K62. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K62.
12th row: K61. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K61.
14th row: K60. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K60.
16th row: K59. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K59.
18th row: K58. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K58.
20th row: K57. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K57.
22nd row: K56. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K56.
23rd row: Knit. 113 sts rem.
Cont as established in the following color sequence: 8 rows MC, 14 rows B, 8 rows MC, 14 rows C, 8 rows MC, 14 rows A, 8 rows MC, 14 rows B, 8 rows MC and 12 rows C, working 1 st less before each “Sl1. K2tog. psso” until 3 sts rem.
Next row: (WS). Sl1. K2tog. psso. Fasten off.
Following diagram, sew blocks tog using flat seam.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 26 Great Trash-to-Treasure Crafts
- Quick and Easy Crochet Butterfly
- 36 Colorful Crochet Afghan Patterns
- Hooded Baby Towel & Washcloths
- Pom Pom Burp Cloths
- Honey Bliss Baby Sundress
- Free Baby Swaddle Pattern
- 33 Recycled Handmade Paper Crafts
- DIY Glitter Loafer Shoes Refashion
- Baja Blanket Sweater