Cute Strawberry Dish Towel Holder
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This cute cotton strawberry holds dish towels. Hang it in the kitchen, so you always have a towel ready to clean up spills and messes."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- A 10" x 8" piece of red plain cloth
- A 5" X 4" piece of green plain cloth
- 14 black / white small beads
- Red bias binding
- A 12" X 12" piece of batting
- A piece of cloth for backing
- A cane ring
- Red sewing thread
Draw a pattern of a large strawberry on a piece of paper. ( 10" height X 8" width)
Trace the strawberry pattern onto the red piece of cloth, the backing cloth, and the batting. Cut along the lines.
Trace the leaf to the green cloth and cut. Cut a strip from the green cloth 6" X 1 3/4, fold and sew.
Put the red cloth on top of the batting and sew as it is shown on the image.
Applique the leaf on top of the strawberry. Sew the strip underneath.
Put the backing cloth and pin it.
Sew the bias binding as shown in the image.
Put the ring at the back (6 1/2") below and sew with a needle.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Heirloom Recipes DIY Framed Wall Art
Spice Islands Placemat Pattern
The Dreamiest Treat Jars
Magical Forest Trivet
Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
How to Make a Round Tablecloth
Fun n' Colorful Glass Canisters
Adorable Farmhouse Mason Jar Craft
"39 Low Cost Kitchen Crafts" eBook
Map Placemat Decoupage Idea
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Patriotic Flag Coaster
- Warm Up Chunky Crochet Mittens
- Graduation Owl Gift Bags
- Salt Glitter Easter Egg Canvas Art
- Easy Peasy Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Uchida Le Plume Permanent Marker Set
- Simple Crochet Flower Patterns
- DIY Wrap Skirt
- Pompom Bunny Welcome Sign
- How to Make an Herbal Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe For Any Hair Type
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home