Create these cool magnets from The Bead Studio to give to friends, family or co-workers. They are quick, easy & fun to make. Here are some ideas for use: Lockers, Fridge, Magnetic memo boards, Magnetic picture frames, File cabinets.
- 1 magnetic clasp
- 1 eyepin ( at least 2” long)
- 1 charm (this is what makes it personal)
- round nose plier
- chain nose plier
- wire cutter
- With chain nose plier, open eyepin gently to the side, slip on charm and close.
- Add beads leaving at least 1” of wire. Using the top of the chain nose plier for spacing, bend wire to a right angle.
- Bend wire up and around bringing the wire back to a right angle.
- Slip one side of the magnetic clasp into the loop.
- Wrap wire to close, trim & tuck end.
Tip: When working with magnetic clasps, they will want to latch on to your tools making it hard to finish. Try mounting the magnet to something solid, making it easier to work next to the magnet.
Read NextDIY Lazy Susan