Garden Glove Utensil Holder and Napkin
Want to repurpose an old pair of gardening gloves? Make a Garden Glove Utensil Holder and Napkin from Linda Peterson to decorate your table! Crafts from recycled materials are perfect for saving money and adding character. Best of all, this craft is quick and easy!
- Garden gloves in color of choice
- Jute string – approximately 12”
- Watermelon embellishment or button (or design of choice)
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Fabric paint – black, white
- Paint a “5” the desired size onto the front of glove. Accent with white if desired.
- Paint the “cents” symbol next to the five.
- Fold down cuff of glove. Insert napkin and utensils.
- Tie string around cuff and glue on watermelon embellishment.
For a comprehensive video tutorial of this project, check out How to Make a Unique Place Setting Utensil Holder.
Read NextDIY Lazy Susan