Create Your Own Night Light
Tired of looking at that boring old night light? You can create your own night light in a few easy steps! Decorative night lights add pizazz to any room and kids will love how they can display their artwork with these easy to make decorative crafts from designer Melissa Langer.
- Blank night light (this one is from SpoonSisters)
- Scanner (this project was made using a flip-pal mobile scanner)
- White card stock
- Scan desired image and digitally crop to size of night light.
- Print image onto card stock.
- Cut out image and slip into night light frame.
Read NextCowboy in Training Rocking Horse