Wooden American Flags
Gather up those wood craft sticks! These Wooden American Flags from Terri O. are so cute and are as easy as apple pie to make! Patriotic decorations like this are great for Fourth of July, Memorial Day, or even to give out at your favorite hometown parade!
- Craft sticks
- Acrylic paint in red, white and blue
- Blue craft foam
- Wood stars
- 3/8 round dowels
- Hot glue gun
- Tacky glue
- Craft mat or wax paper
- Paint 4 sticks red and 3 sticks white. Paint front, back and sides. Let dry.
- Paint stars white. Let dry. Cut dowel in half and paint blue. Let dry.
- To glue craft sticks together I set two sticks about 4 inches apart horizontally. Starting with the red stick lay it vertically across the two sticks and glue. Alternate with white and red sticks. Before you glue the last stick trim off the ends because the craft stick will be too long.
- Cut a square from the blue foam. Approximately 3x2 inches. But you may need to eyeball it and trim it.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "4th of July Kids Crafts"
4th of July Kids Crafts
Find patriotic 4th of July crafts for kids, some educational and some just plain fun. Celebrate 4th of July with these July 4th kids crafts.