Baby Snow Owl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Crochet enthusiasts looking for something new and unique to crochet are going to go hoot wild for this adorable owl craft idea. The Baby Snow Owl is an easy crochet pattern that is sure to inspire oohs and ahhs for everyone that sees it. Whether you crochet this little birdie for a kiddo in your life or have him sit on your Christmas tree this holiday season, he is sure to make friends fast.
In the Designer's Words: "This fuzzy baby snow owl is sure to bring a smile to the face of anyone who meets her! With her sweet little feathers and big eyes, she's sure to be a hit. Crocheted using a size F crochet hook and worsted weight yarn, this pattern works up in no time. Using surface single crochet stitches you will attach the fun fur to make the "feathers". A perfect project for the fall season or any time of year!"
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home