This simple earring project from The Bead Studio looks very elegant, yet is quite affordable.
- 8 Siverplate Filigree Charms
- 16 Silvertone Jumprings
- 1 Pair Sivertone Earwire
- Chain Nose Plier
- Lay 4 of the Filigrees as shown on the right. Working clockwise each charm is going to get a letter to identify it.
- Now take a close look at one filigree. I'm going to number each hole in the filigree that we are going to use. The numbering system will work clockwise from the top for each filigree.
- Apply an oval jumpring between A3 and B8. Apply a second jumpring from A4 to B7.
- Apply the third oval jumpring between A6 and D1, the fourth oval jumpring connects A5 and D2.
- Only Four more jumprings and you're done with the first earring. Apply the fifth jumpring between B5 and C2, the sixth between B6 and C1, the seventh between C7 and D4, and the eighth and last jumpring will connect C8 and D3.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 with the other 4 Filigrees and attach your earwire.