20 Bracelet Patterns: Macrame Bracelets, Friendship Bracelets, Hemp Bracelets, and More
Harry Potter Bottle Cap Pendants
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make your own Harry Potter themed pendants, complete with a free printable to use! If you’ve ever made bottle cap jewelry before, you may have had issues with the paper curling up or the color fading when you seal the paper. I found a way to avoid this issue: I use waterproof round labels. Because the labels are waterproof, I can simply print, stick, and seal the image, making this project quick and easy to do!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMetal, Paper
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- Bottle caps
- free printable
- waterproof round sticker
- Liquid Glass
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick's Day Candy Treats
- Cuddly Quick Knit Throw Blanket
- Rustic Boot Cuffs
- DIY Easter Basket Ideas: 28 Easter Baskets to Make
- Easy Patterned Paper Wreath
- Mokume Gane Coasters with Cork
- Wine Bag Gift Packaging
- Shibori Style Dyed Pillows You Can Make
- Doodled T-Shirt with Fabric Markers
- 21 DIY Rainbow Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home