Super Cute Wall Key Rack
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This is really truly an upcycled junk craft. As I used scrap pieces of wood and rusty nails to make this charming key rack. The holder is supposed to represent the houses in my street, except we don't have flower roofs, unfortunately. That is why I have stamped my street address on the wood (Howbury St). This Key holder would make a fantastic personalized gift as you could make one of the recipients own street and stamp their street name onto the rack."
- Small scraps of wood
- Rusty nails
- Fabric scraps
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This great kitchen canister set is just like Martha's! Keep all your food organized with this easy kitchen craft. These Martha… Continue reading: "Martha Stewart Knockoff Canisters"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrapbusting Mini - Improv Blocks
- Homemade Recycled Gift Tags
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Susannah Beanie
- Friendship Mandala
- Grandma's Shoulder Wrap
- Alpine Stitch Infinity Scarf
- Alpine Stitch Hat
- Susannah's Scarf
- Alpine Stitch Coffee Cup Sleeve
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home