Decorated Dog Leash Holder
With DIY home decor crafts like this, you'll never lose a leash again. This Decorated Dog Leash Holder is bright and colorful, making it a fun addition to your space. For this project, pull out some decorative paper and festive paints. Begin by covering the wood with paper and adhering it with Mod Podge. Finish off the piece by adding paint and embellishments. Everyone will love the look of your finished craft.
- Piece of wood
- Mod Podge
- Dog Hook from Ikea.
- Foam Brush
- Rit Dye/ Paint (to finish off the wood)
- Piece of Scrapbook paper fitting the size of wood.
- Choose a finish for the piece of wood. I used Rit Dye and loved how it turned out, you can also paint it.
- Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the wood.
- Lay your scrapbook paper on it and apply pressure. Apply a topcoat of Mod Podge to seal your project. Let it dry.
- Now take your E600 in a well-ventilated area and apply it to the back of the dog hook that you picked up at Ikea. Apply it to your Mod Podged piece of wood and let set for 24 hours.
Read NextDIY Rug
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Aug 08, 2016
Super super great idea to hold a dog leash with something a little cuter than a plain hook. I got to get me one of these dog hooks from Ikea because it is so super cute. I know that any dog owner will love one to hang on their wall so they will not have to search for the leash everytime you take fido out. I love this so much I think I will hang some up for my grand kids backpacks when they come home instead of throwing them down and forgetting where they are in the morning. So simple and fast and the video makes it so easy to make. Does anyone know who else sells these hooks indifferent styles?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use