Fun Stuffed Star
Susan Weckesser's Fun Stuffed Star tutorial allows you to create an adorable fabric ornament pattern in no time. Soft toy crafts like these function as versatile decorations and gifts for friends and family.
- 12 inches of fabric (Any fabric is fine; however the fabric that I used was
- Sewing machine
- Embellishments (rhinestones, buttons, lace, etc.)
- Straight pins
- Safety pins
- You need to copy, trace and cut out two of the star pattern.
- You then knot and pin your ribbons to the corners.
- Sew the good sides of the fabric together using a machine and leaving a 11/2” opening to flip in right side out.
- After you have done that stuff it up, hand sew the opening and the fun part remains!
Read NextFabric Advent Calendar