We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Meet Susan K.Weckesser, the founder and owner of Susiebee Studios Inc. Susan has been teaching, selling crafts and painting for twenty-six years. She also is a freelance writer/designer, editor, photographer and poet. Her work has been published with the magazines Canadian Scrapbooker, Creating Keepsakes, Scrapbook News & Review, & Canadian Living. Her designs have also appeared in the Sketches 2 Scrapbook application. Susan’s freelance writing has also appeared in several Northern Alberta newspapers throughout the years, before which she wrote and illustrated children’s literature and her poetry has appeared in several anthologies.
After adoring her second teenage job at working at Lewis Craft, Susan Weckesser fell in love with every craft that she came across. At the age of sixteen, she found herself learning how to tole paint, knit, paper tole and many other numerous crafts and then making projects and teaching classes in the stores to patrons of all ages. She had always loved crafts but now she loved them. When she became a young mom she decided to make her love of crafting, painting, and by then scrapbooking into a business, everything from crafts shows to online editing for online e-zines. Now, Susan Weckesser is combining her love of painting and her love of scrapbooking and she is releasing with her company, Susiebee Studios Inc., her first scrapbooking paper line – Live in Color.
The ‘Live in Paper’ line is a combination of water color painting, ink drawing, a little computer tweaking(because I had too), and a lot of my love of nature and color! I created it because my dad always told me how important nature was and how I should always LIVE MY DREAMS!!! I created the paper line because I wanted to share my love of art and nature with everyone. I wanted to let everyone know how healing it is to create. Everyone can create! That is what my papers are about ….creating layer upon layer and enjoying the simple things.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zig Zag Popcorn Weave Crochet Hat Pattern
- Felt Organizers Set
- Recycled Milk Carton Stationery Organizer
- Vintage Lamb Crochet Toddler Hat Pattern
- Witch Hat Topiary Halloween Centerpiece
- Hemp Cord
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Absolutely Adorable DIY Mason Jar Candle
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment