We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Meet Susan K.Weckesser, the founder and owner of Susiebee Studios Inc. Susan has been teaching, selling crafts and painting for twenty-six years. She also is a freelance writer/designer, editor, photographer and poet. Her work has been published with the magazines Canadian Scrapbooker, Creating Keepsakes, Scrapbook News & Review, & Canadian Living. Her designs have also appeared in the Sketches 2 Scrapbook application. Susan’s freelance writing has also appeared in several Northern Alberta newspapers throughout the years, before which she wrote and illustrated children’s literature and her poetry has appeared in several anthologies.
After adoring her second teenage job at working at Lewis Craft, Susan Weckesser fell in love with every craft that she came across. At the age of sixteen, she found herself learning how to tole paint, knit, paper tole and many other numerous crafts and then making projects and teaching classes in the stores to patrons of all ages. She had always loved crafts but now she loved them. When she became a young mom she decided to make her love of crafting, painting, and by then scrapbooking into a business, everything from crafts shows to online editing for online e-zines. Now, Susan Weckesser is combining her love of painting and her love of scrapbooking and she is releasing with her company, Susiebee Studios Inc., her first scrapbooking paper line – Live in Color.
The ‘Live in Paper’ line is a combination of water color painting, ink drawing, a little computer tweaking(because I had too), and a lot of my love of nature and color! I created it because my dad always told me how important nature was and how I should always LIVE MY DREAMS!!! I created the paper line because I wanted to share my love of art and nature with everyone. I wanted to let everyone know how healing it is to create. Everyone can create! That is what my papers are about ….creating layer upon layer and enjoying the simple things.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Chain Links Pillow
- Felt Succulent Banner
- Nautical Knock-off Bracelet Pattern
- Jazzed Up Friendship Bracelet
- Striking Standard T-Shirt Pattern
- Fishtail Circle Skirt Pattern
- 1 Seam T-Shirt Bag
- Half Hour Jumbo Tote
- To the Park Sewn Bag
- Evolution Advanced Die-Cutting/Embossing Machine