We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Meet Susan K.Weckesser, the founder and owner of Susiebee Studios Inc. Susan has been teaching, selling crafts and painting for twenty-six years. She also is a freelance writer/designer, editor, photographer and poet. Her work has been published with the magazines Canadian Scrapbooker, Creating Keepsakes, Scrapbook News & Review, & Canadian Living. Her designs have also appeared in the Sketches 2 Scrapbook application. Susan’s freelance writing has also appeared in several Northern Alberta newspapers throughout the years, before which she wrote and illustrated children’s literature and her poetry has appeared in several anthologies.
After adoring her second teenage job at working at Lewis Craft, Susan Weckesser fell in love with every craft that she came across. At the age of sixteen, she found herself learning how to tole paint, knit, paper tole and many other numerous crafts and then making projects and teaching classes in the stores to patrons of all ages. She had always loved crafts but now she loved them. When she became a young mom she decided to make her love of crafting, painting, and by then scrapbooking into a business, everything from crafts shows to online editing for online e-zines. Now, Susan Weckesser is combining her love of painting and her love of scrapbooking and she is releasing with her company, Susiebee Studios Inc., her first scrapbooking paper line – Live in Color.
The ‘Live in Paper’ line is a combination of water color painting, ink drawing, a little computer tweaking(because I had too), and a lot of my love of nature and color! I created it because my dad always told me how important nature was and how I should always LIVE MY DREAMS!!! I created the paper line because I wanted to share my love of art and nature with everyone. I wanted to let everyone know how healing it is to create. Everyone can create! That is what my papers are about ….creating layer upon layer and enjoying the simple things.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Spring Craft Ideas For Everyone
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers