Wishing Well Card
Send someone well wishes with this classic and simple get well card from Craftwell. This is a wonderful hand made card to send to men, women, and children. You could even use different colors if you want a card that's brighter or more kid-friendly. If you like this design but don't need a get well card, you can easily change the sentiment to be whatever you'd like. This handmade card would be great for birthdays, anniversaries, and a simple "just because" card.
- eBosser Automatic Embosser & Die Cutter
- Card Base cut to A2 Size (3 Colors)
- White Cardstock for Flower Die Cuts
- Papertrey Ink Rosie Posie Stamp Set
- Papertrey Ink Rosie Posie Dies
- Sentiment Stamp
- Papertrey Ink Mat Stack #3 Die
- Papertrey Ink Cover Plate Harlequin Die
- Papertrey Ink Royal Velvet
- Papertrey Ink Winter Wisteria
- Papertrey Ink Simply Chartreuse
- double sided tape
- Liquid & Foam Adhesives
Take cardstock and die cut with the Cover Plate die for card front using the eBosser.
Use minimal liquid adhesive, adhere to card base.
Using the eBosser, die cut the mat die in the same color cardstock and the flower dies in the white cardstock.
Stamp flowers and leaves on the coordinating die cuts.
Stamp sentiment on Mat die cut.
Cut a strip of ribbon slightly smaller than the card base and adhere to cardbase.
Add a small piece of Scor-Tape in the middle of the ribbon.Taking ribbon, adhere it to half of the adhesive and run the ribbon to one side, looping it up and over so that it adheres to the other half of the adhesive.
Repeat until you have achieved the desired number of loops.
Using foam adhesive on either side of the ribbon loops, adhere the mat die.
- Add flowers and leaves on top of the mat die.