Season's Celebration Card
Nothing shows appreciation better than a handmade card. This Christmas, send friends, family, and co-workers a special homemade greeting with this Season's Celebration Card. The great thing about this greeting card design is that it's non-religious, so it's appropriate to send to anyone. Wish holiday cheer and well wishes for the New Year with this festive and classic card design from Craftwell.
- eBosser Automatic Embosser & Die Cutter
- Card Base cut to A2 size
- Card Front Cardstock cut to 3.75” x 5”
- Cardstock for label
- Papertrey Ink Snowflake Medley Stamp Set With Coordination Dies
- Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder
- Papertrey Ink Framed Out #8 Label Stamp Set With Coordinating Die
- Papertrey Ink Vintage Cream Ink Pad Fine Linen, and Kraft
- Papertrey Ink Fine Linen Ink Pad
- Papertrey Ink Kraft Ink Pad
- Scotch Tape
- Foam Adhesive
- Temporary Adhesive
Using the Snowflake Dies, line them up on your card front cardstock and tape in place if needed.
Run through the eBosser and save the positive snowflakes for later use.
Using a small amount of temporary adhesive, adhere the card front to the card base.
Stamp the coordinating snowflakes in the openings of the card front.
Remove the card front, and remove the temporary adhesive.
Insert card front into embossing folder and run that through the eBosser
Using foam adhesive, attach the card front to the card base, making sure that the openings line up with the stamped snowflakes.
Using the Label die, die cut your label with the eBosser and stamp with the coordinating stamps and sentiment.
- Adhere to card with foam adhesive.