Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Believe Flourished Homemade Card
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This one word can mean so much. The special person who receives this card will think of you and smile every time the reflected shimmer catches their eye. Have fun with your flourishing - it's your special personal embellishment!"
Handmade cards are a brilliant way to cheer up a friend! If you have a buddy who needs a little pick-me-up or some encouragement as they embark into a new phase of their life, learn how to make cards like the Believe Flourished Homemade Card. This gold card is embellished beautifully, instantly brightening up anybody’s day. Once you have created this card, you can fill it with a special note or sentiment for your friend. If you want to be extra inspirational, you could even transcribe your favorite quote onto the DIY card, encouraging the receiver to reach for the stars.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
- Elizabeth Craft Designs Believe die
- Core’dinations cardstock: Purple Grandeur and Wisteria
- Thermoweb iCraft Deco Foil Transfer Gold
- Thermoweb iCraft Easy-Cut Adhesive
- Thermoweb 3D Foam Squares
- Glue Dots
- Ball Stylus
- Smooth Cardstock
- Diecutting machine
- Mouse pad or flower-shaping foam pad
Form a 7.5 x 5.5” card base from dark purple cardstock. Cut one panel measuring 6.5 x 4.25” from light purple and one panel measuring 6 x 3.75” from dark cardstock.
Die cut one Believe from dark and one from light cardstock. Adhere them together, using Glue Dots, with the light coloured diecut on top and the dark diecut slightly offset behind so it appears as a drop shadow.
Cut a panel of smooth cardstock measuring approximately 6 x 3.5”. Cut a piece of Easy-Cut adhesive to 5.75 x 3.5”. Remove one side of the release paper and adhere it to the smooth panel. Run this through your diecutting machine for even adhesion.
Remove remaining release paper and lay foil, gold side up, over the whole adhesive surface. Place this panel inside a folded sheet of copier paper to protect it and run it through your die cutting machine again. Trim to 5.75 x 3.25”.
Adhere Believe into the middle of the foiled panel using Glue Dots.
Place foiled Believe panel onto the foam pad and use your stylus to emboss the surface by pressing firmly. Draw flourishing designs and leaves and dots around the diecut.
Assemble panels as shown in the photo using foam adhesive.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Cupcake liner crafts can be some of the prettiest projects out there, and this wreath is no exception. Create a stunning cupcake liner… Continue reading: "Faux Flower Cupcake Liner Wreath"
- Flowery Greetings Printable Cards
- Floral Free Watercolor Printable
- Foiled Butterfly Notecards
- DIY Stained Glass Card Stamp
- Antique Any Occasion Pressed Flower Card
- Butterfly Trio Card
- 64 Handmade Cards for Every Occasion
- I Am the Vine Religious Stamps Card Design
- Over the Rainbow Card
- Neon Chevron Cards
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Glow In The Dark Plastic Water Bottle Bowling
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Beginner Crafts: 12 Simple Craft Ideas for Adults
- 11 Radiant Rainbow Crafts and Rainbow Art
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Upsp Postage Stamp Earrings
- Diy Shirt: 5 Minute Sewing Tutorial
- How To Hang Any Mug Rug - After You've Made It!
- Hanging Christmas Tree With Ornaments For Kids
- Fairy Crown With Template
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home