Serve your fruits and veggies on this Frankenstein plate from I Love to Create this Halloween. One they get to the bottom of the plate they'll be so surprised. It's easy to make.
- TL 420 Palette Knife
- TL 401 Cleanup
- Concepts® Underglazes for Bisque and Majolica
- CN 253 Dark Black
- CN 501 Neon Yellow
- CN 503 Neon Chartreuse
- CN 504 Neon Orange
- CN 505 Neon Green
- CN 502 Neon Blue
- CN 506 Neon Coral
- Signature Brushes
- SB 802 No. 1 Liner
- SB 808 No. 4 Round
- Clear Glazes
- CN 2000D Concepts Clear Dipping Glaze
- Duncan Mold, Deep Dish (DM 1060)
- Clay Carbon
- Clean greenware and fire to shelf cone 04.
- Transfer pattern on ware.
- Note: “Drop and Fill” technique is achieved by loading the brush with color till color is almost dripping from brush. Starting in center of area to be painted drop color to surface and move color around with tip of brush. Reload as necessary. Color will go on thick and only one (1) coat is necessary to achieve solid coverage.
- Using the “Drop and Fill” technique apply colors as follows using the SB 808 No 4 Round:
CN 253 Dark Black: Hair, Shoes and Bats
CN 501 Neon Yellow: Moon
CN 502 Neon Blue: Pants
CN 503 Neon Chartreuse: Some patches on shirt
CN 504 Neon Orange: Shirt
CN 505 Neon Green: Skin areas avoid eyes and bandages
CN 506 Neon Coral: Nails and remaining patches
- Detail entire design with CN 253 Dark Black and the SB 802 No 1 Liner.
- Using the TL 415 Sponge apply CN 504 Neon Orange to rim. Accent with sponging of CN 253 Dark Black.
- When dry, Dip piece in CN 2000D Clear Dipping.
- Let dry, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.