Jumbo Pumpkin Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This jumbo pumpkin is crocheted using 2 strands of worsted weight yarn held together throughout. Make a bunch of these and you’ve got your very own pumpkin patch! Don’t like working with 2 strands together? Try using bulky #5 or super bulky #6 yarn to achieve a similar sized pumpkin. This is a very easy pattern, perfect for beginners!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrap Fabric Butterflies
- Petite Floral Dreamcatcher Boho Wall Hanging Decor
- Baby Girl Classic Lace Vintage Bonnet Hat
- Bunny Rabbit Strawberry Cupcake Food Dessert Amigurumi
- Cute Baby And Toddler Hooded Bunny Capelet
- Baby Girl Meadow Cardigan Dress
- Kitty Cat Macaron French Dessert Amigurumi
- Baby's Buttoned Turban Hat
- Velvet Baby Turban Hat With Bow
- Ribbed Baby Turban Hat With Bow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home