Dryer Vent Pumpkins
With only a few easy-to-find supplies, you can create your own Dryer Vent Pumpkins. Halloween craft ideas have never been so simple and fun. Grab your favorite orange paint and get creative. Add a fake leaf or twig to the top of your project and watch it come to life. These can be made in minutes, so try to create a bunch at one time and use them to decorate your table or mantel. If you love to celebrate the season with DIY Halloween crafts, then you'll definitely want to give this project a try. Show off your creative skills and save big when you make your own Dryer Vent Pumpkins.
- Krylon Orange Spray Paint
- Dryer Vent
- Wire Cutter
- Fake leaf and twig
- Hot Glue
- Cut your dryer vent to make a small pumpkin.
- Hot glue the ends together. You might need to use a zip tie to hold it together.
- Apply two coats of orange spray paint to the dryer vent.
- Hot glue the leaf and twig in the middle of your pumpkin.