Charming Halloween Tree
This Charming Halloween Tree from Consumer Crafts is a great project for art and crafts! Halloween decorations like this are fun to make and are a great way to bring the beauty of autumn indoors. Arrange leaves at the base for a cute centerpiece!
- Branches and twigs, cleaned (spray paint the branches and apply a clear coat to keep the branches bug-free and clean)
- Recycled glass jar
- Plain, non-buttered popcorn kernels
- Halloween ribbon.
- White, lime green, and black bottle caps
- Epoxy domes
- Darice hemp
- Jump rings
- Aleene’s Quick Dry Tacky Glue
- 1-inch round Halloween images
- Place kernels in jar and add branches. Tie ribbon around jar and set aside.
- Begin by using the white, lime, and black bottle caps.
- Flatten the bottle caps and punch a hole at the top to attach a jump ring.
- Cut 1-inch round Halloween cardstock images.
- Glue the images onto the bottle caps using Aleene’s Quick Drying Tacky Glue.
- Once the glue is dry attach the epoxy domes onto the front.
- Attach jump rings into the holes you drilled.
- Cut pieces of hemp long enough to be used as a necklace. Fold the hemp several times and thread it through the jump rings. Tie the hemp into a slip knot. This will allow the charms to hang easily.
- Hang the Halloween charms onto your spooky table centerpiece tree.