A Spooktacular Skull Makeover
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Do you want to add something spooktacular to your Halloween decorations? We've got just the thing for you. This boootiful skull candle holder is really easy to make, and it’s guaranteed to send shivers down your spine. All you need is some black and white acrylic paint, PVA or Elmer's glue, a tube of burnt umber oil paint, and a polystyrene skull. You should be able to get these items at any craft store."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Black and white acrylic paint
- PVA glue
- Burnt umber oil paint
- Polystyrene skull
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pot O' Gold Clay Pot Craft
- Flower Puppy Coloring Page
- Spirograph Mandala Coloring Page
- Abundance of Pineapples Adult Coloring Page
- Butterfly Tango Adult Coloring Page
- Toucan Coloring Page
- Graceful Flamingo Adult Coloring Page
- Indianapolis Canal Walk Coloring Page
- Plum Easy Patterns
- 32 Egg Carton Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home