Witch Go Boom Broom
Trick or Treat! This Witch Go Boom Broom is made with a secret ingredient...do you know what it is? Pop cans! Each witch is made from a smashed Pepsi can! Cheap Halloween crafts like this are great for kids and adults alike and are a budget-friendly way to decorate for the holiday. Halloween craft decorations like this Witch Go Boom Broom are great for both indoors and out. Create a Witch Go Boom Broom and watch your guests' faces light up in amusement.
- One decorative broom
- 3 Pepsi Cans
- Black Spray Paint
- Acrylic Paint in peach, black, white and red
- Hot glue
- Small piece of black craft foam with sparkles
- Small amount of spaghnum moss (stolen from one of my silk flower arrangements)
- Wide wired Halloween ribbon
- Narrow orange ribbon
- Crush each can so that the top of the can faces the front. Take off the tab and spray paint the whole thing black.
- Paint the top of the can (the face), a peach color with acrylic paint.
- Add in the eyes and eyebrows.
- I gave them each a tooth, cutting a small piece of white card stock and gluing inside their mouths.
- I stole a handful of spaghnum moss out of one of my silk flower arrangements and using the hot glue, glued small amounts onto each witch for hair. This is an incredibly messy step. I ended up with moss all over me and my worktable. But is makes great witch hair. Cut out three witch hats from your black craft foam and glue them onto the top of each witchy head. Add cheeks by mixing a drop of red with the white and adding to the witches faces.
- Glue the witches down onto the broom arranging them in a close group.
- Use the wired ribbon and narrow orange ribbon to create a bow for the top of the broom.
- Hang on your door. Your little coven of witches can now greet your visitors. See- not so scary. Just a bunch of old witchy poos with poor dental hygiene. Awesome.
Our free eBook 38 Holiday Crafts: Holiday Decorating Ideas for Every Season comes complete with more crafts for every holiday imaginable.
Read NextCreepy Googly Eyes Topiary