Feather and Gems Headband
Shine on your wedding day with a feather and gems headband that you can make yourself! Learn how to make ribbon headbands with sparkly buttons and feather embellishments and you'll make a big statement on your big day.
- Glamour Gems Buttons: #5222, #5223 (1 card each)
- 1 yard 7/8” white satin ribbon
- White feathers
- White/crystal spray
- Padded headband
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Secure one end of ribbon to headband with hot glue. Wrap ribbon around headband. Secure end with hot glue. Trim end of ribbon if necessary.
- Glue spray on one side of headband.
- Glue buttons below spray.
Tip: Refer to photo for placement and assembly.
Read NextWoodland Goddess DIY Hairpins