Japanese Kimono Stamped Card
A Japanese kimono stamp and an Oriental coin stand out in this Japanese-inspired card from Posh Impressions. The newsprint background is an interesting touch.
- POSH -20 Japanese Set and also the
- Vertical Inspirations – Joy/Luck Set
- Red Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Cranford Gold Paper
- Oriental Coin
- Black String
- Marvy Crimson Lake Ink
- Marvy Black Ink
- Stamp kimono on white cardstock with Marvy crimson lake ink. Cut image out.
- Cut ½” wide vellum strip and glue to center of kimono. Cut two 1/8” wide strips of gold and glue to edge of vellum. Cut 1/8” wide strip of black cardstock and glue to back of kimono. Set aside.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock 4-3/4 X 4-1/4”. Stamp a portion of the Asian background stamp with Marvy black ink on lower left corner and upper right corner. Then, layer the white cardstock onto black cardstock paper, then layer onto red cardstock
- Thread a black string through gold coin and tie a small knot. Pull both ends of the black string to the back of kimono and attach with tape. Glue the finished kimono to the white cardstock.