Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Turn empty toilet tubes into a fun toy that will keep kids busy for hours. Little ones will love this Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft because each block is lightweight and easy to handle. That means that little ones can build a tower, knock it down and start all over again. Crafts with toilet paper rolls can help you go green and cut down on your recycling haul each week. You might think that anything related to toilet paper is gross, but this again. In fact, there are so many things to do with toilet paper rolls. If you use paper and other embellishments, you can turn those tubes into a true piece of art that's both fun to play with and exciting to look at.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Graduation Party Favors
- Picot Crochet Flower
- Free All About My Dad And All About My Grandpa Printables For Kids
- Military Gnome
- Elegant Mask Mate Ear Saver
- Crochet Minion Water Bottle Sling/cozy
- Crochet Pertevniyal Mandala Doily
- Lilly Winter Puppy Sweater
- Cheese Grater Owl
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home