Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Turn empty toilet tubes into a fun toy that will keep kids busy for hours. Little ones will love this Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft because each block is lightweight and easy to handle. That means that little ones can build a tower, knock it down and start all over again. Crafts with toilet paper rolls can help you go green and cut down on your recycling haul each week. You might think that anything related to toilet paper is gross, but this again. In fact, there are so many things to do with toilet paper rolls. If you use paper and other embellishments, you can turn those tubes into a true piece of art that's both fun to play with and exciting to look at.
Time to CompleteUnder 30 minutes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 8 Free Knit Headband Ear Warmer Patterns
- Edible Christmas Craft: Christmas Tree Cones
- Candy Crochet Corn-O-Lantern
- Rigid Collar Vampire Cape Sewing Tutorial
- Crochet Fall Spiral Pumpkin Pattern
- 12 Styrofoam Crafts for Adults
- Craft Chameleon
- Printable Halloween Hershey Bar Wrappers
- Printable Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- DIY Halloween Mummy Candy Tubes
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home