Bottle cap crafts are not only fun for kids, but they're great for creating fun decorative pieces for your home, craft room, and even your wardrobe!
In this collection of 15 Bottle Cap Crafts, you'll find some great ideas on how to use colored bottle caps to decorate your house. This Bottle Cap Coaster is great for kids and adults, and a great way to use up plastic bottle caps, as well as beer bottle caps. Crafts like this make unique and fun additions to any home decor scheme.
Speaking of kids, water bottle cap crafts are great for teaching kids the importance of recycling. This Bottle Cap Snake Toy is a fun way to use up all the decorative bottle caps kids have collected over the years. You can even help them paint and color the caps to make bottle cap crafts like this.
And when it comes to gift giving, these recycled bottle cap crafts are so cute and fun, that no one will believe how easy they were to make! These Bottle Cap Wine Glass Charms make great party favors and is a great way to use beer bottle caps. Crafts like this are not only Earth friendly, but budget friendly as well!
Get creative and have fun with these 15 Bottle Cap Crafts!
15 Bottle Cap Crafts Table of Contents
Bottle Cap Crafts for the Home
From simple wall decor to beautiful holiday wreaths, these bottle cap crafts for the home are great to display any time of year. Who would have thought that these small disposable tops could add so much fun and color to our homes?
- Bottle Cap Wall Decor: Bottle cap craft ideas, like this colorful wall decor, are a great way to use small items around your house. The great thing about bottle cap crafts like this is that you can also use up marbles, washers, and other little finds!
- Bottle Cap Wreath: This bottle cap wreath is so easy to make using plain bottle caps from various drinks. If you can't find colored bottle caps, you can paint them to be the colors you need.
- Bottle Cap Coaster: Crafts using bottle caps are great for kids! You can teach them how to recycle while helping them make fun projects! These coasters are great for spring and are easy and fun to make, either at home or in the classroom.
- Bottle Cap Crosses: Bottle cap crafts like this are great for Easter or any time of year. Fill them with the people and the things you're thankful for and hang them above your bed or even in the Christmas tree.
- Milk Bottle Cap Ornament: Gather up those plastic bottle caps! This fun and festive ornament makes a great Christmas gift, and is so inexpensive to make.
Kids Bottle Cap Craft Ideas
Water bottle cap crafts are great for kids! These bottle cap craft ideas are fun and easy to make, and are great for even the tinest of hands! Many of these bottle cap crafts would be suitable for the home or the classroom.
- Bottle Cap Doll: This cute fairy is made with a plastic bottle cap. Crafts like this are great for little girls and look cute when attached to greeting cards or gift packages.
- Bottle Cap Snake Toy: Have tons of plastic bottle caps? Crafts like this are a great way to use them all up at once! This Snake Toy is so fun to make! Make your own decorative bottle caps for a recycled project your little man is sure to love!
- Recycled Tic Tac Toe Game: Bottle cap crafts, like this tic tac toe game, are so easy to create and fun to take on family vacations or a road trip. Crafts with bottle caps make for easy and inexpensive toys for kids of all ages!
- Adorable Bottle Cap Lady Bug: Looking for some bottle cap crafts? Ideas like this fun Lady Bug are great because you can turn them into anything you want, from bottle cap jewelry to fun and friendly magnets!
- Bottle Cap Bugs: Jump into the recycle bin and gather up all the materials you'll need to create these cute Bottle Cap bugs! These bottle cap crafts would look so cute poking out of your garden!
Recycled Bottle Cap Crafts to Give as Gifts
Who would have thought that bottle cap crafts would make such beautiful gifts? These recycled bottle cap crafts are so unique and fun that no one will believe how easy they are to make!
- Bottle Cap Wine Glass Charms: When it comes to beer bottle caps, crafts are a great way to use them! These wine charms make for wonderful party favors, and are a great way for guests to label their drink.
- Mini Cupcake Pin Cushions: Bottle cap crafts, like this sweet little pin cushion, are so cute to give as little gifts to family and friends! Attach it to a bracelet to create a gift for those people who like to sew and hem clothing.
- Bottle Cap Necklace: This bottle cap necklace is a great beer bottle cap craft! Use various sized tops for a necklace that's fun to wear and show off. The vintage look of this piece makes it perfect for anyone's wardrobe.
- Glittery Buttons: Looking to make some beer bottle cap crafts? Get them glittery and glitzy with this Glittery Buttons tutorial! You can use these colorful decorative bottle caps on jewelry, paper crafts, and much more!
- Bottle Cap Christmas Tag: If you're saving up some bottle caps for crafts, get them out and make this fun Christmas tag! Bottle cap crafts like this make great gift tags, as well as ornaments and stocking stuffers.