Beaded Mason Jar Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Using upholstery beaded trim to decorate a Mason jar. The jar can be fitted with a candle holder, and filled with anything for any holiday. Shown in the tutorial are two options, one holiday and one autumn."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- Beaded trim
- Mason jar
- Flared votive candle holder
- Items for filler
- Ribbon rose
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Mason Jar Sewing Kit
- Amazing and Edible Chocolate Body Scrub
- Friendship Jar
- "Perfect for Christmas Gift Giving: 6 'Gift in a Jar' Ideas" eBook
- Wine Lover's Gift In a Jar
- Falling Leaves Candle Jar
- Teacher Thank You Gift with Free Printable
- Potpourri and Lights Jar
- Yummy Hot Cocoa Jar
- Christmas Cookie Gifts in a Jar
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elegant Mask Mate Ear Saver
- Crochet Minion Water Bottle Sling/cozy
- Crochet Pertevniyal Mandala Doily
- Lilly Winter Puppy Sweater
- Cheese Grater Owl
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Tc Sun Hat
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Family Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home