Antique Bauble Mason Jar Gifts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Awhile back, I made some homemade lavender lotion, but the container was BOR-ING! An antique bauble and a glue gun makes for a huge albeit simple transformation. Check out the DIY and the end result!"
It is time to step up your game when it comes to giving gifts in a jar. Sure, people absolutely adore receiving recipes, lotions, bath salts, and more in Mason jar crafts, but what do they do with the Mason jar after the treat inside is gone? If they receive a gift that is adorned in the Antique Bauble Mason Jar Gifts tutorial, the answer is simple! They will display it with pride for months to come. This surprisingly simple way to decorate Mason jars adds some simmer and shine to an otherwise boring idea.
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-Shirt Trick-or-Treat Bag
- Easy Jack O Lantern Softie
- Always Thankful Free Printable
- DIY Glitter Glam Pumpkins
- Googly Eyes Napkin Rings
- Halloween Candy Bouquet
- Glitzy & Glittery Pine Cone
- 3D Trees
- Scrap Denim Angels
- Scrappy Tree
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home