We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Our hero teacher gift in a jar is perfect for Teacher Appreciation Week, as an end-of-the-year gift or for a favorite coach. If you are looking for a fun gift to pull together for any teacher, this is a cute and practical idea. The link includes lots of pictures and extra tips. Now fill your jar with any gift that your teacher or coach will love."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- Red and yellow card stock
- White card stock
- Red felt
- Mason jar
- Blue spray paint
- Red spray paint
- Adhesive runner
- Hot glue and hot glue gun
- Cricut explore (optional but helpful)
Paint your mason jar blue with the spray paint and allow to dry.
(If you have a Cricut explore, see the link for detailed instructions for the “T” graphic and the lid insert)
Create a graphic for the front out of card stock and attach using an adhesive runner.
Cut a piece of red felt about 7 inches long and a little shorter than the jar is tall. It should go from the neck of the jar to almost the bottom.
Use hot glue to put the felt cape on the painted jar. I gathered the cape on both sides when gluing.
Use additional hot glue to put the “T” logo on the front of the jar.
Paint the band of the mason jar lid with red spray paint and set aside to dry completely.
Draw a circle the size of your lid and make it red. Then add letters that read “Teacher you are my hero!”
Add it to the lid (no glue needed) and screwed the entire thing onto the mason jar.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Tulip Wreath
- Cardboard Tube Lambs
- St. Patrick's Day Shiplap Sign
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- In The Groove Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Flower Card Craft
- Diy Face Mist With Essential Oils
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home