Sunflower Get Well Kit
One of the worst things about having a cold is figuring out how to deal with cold symptoms. With this Sunflower Get Well Kit, you can make your own "Get Well" gift baskets filled with treats to ail even the nastiest of symptoms.
- Pattern Paper/Cardstock – KaiserCraft, Neenah
- Stamps – Heartfelt Creations Aztec Gold Sunflower, My Favorite Things Banner Alphabet
- Color Mediums – Memento, Copics, ColorBox
- Houshold string
- Teresa Collins gingham ribbon
- Pink Paisley Ribbon Pleats
- Lily & Will fabric for the Tissue Coozie and fabric top on the bottle
- Nestabilities Blossoms Two
- Labels Two
- Scoring tool (Scorpal or Martha Stewart)
- Ikea Rajtan Spice Jars
- Barbara Trombley's Elements by Art Glitter
- Crystal Glitter Ritz Transparent Microfine Glitter
- Be Create Tape Sheets
- Crystal Effects
- Clear Pillow Treat Box
- The tags on the mini envelopes are made from a paper pack from Kaisercraft called Peachy Keen. Kaisercraft paper packs include 6" x 6" patterned and specialty papers and four sheets of coordinating die cut tags, labels and borders.
- Instructions for the Tissue Coozie are compliments of Stitch Craft.
- The Clear Pillow Treat Box is 5.5" long, 4" wide and 1" thick at the center when it pops open. Cut a piece of burlap 6" by 9" and sew the short ends together to make a fabric tube to line the inside of the box.
- To make a square envelope, you can follow the square envelope tutorial at ScorPal.
- To make a 4" square envelope out of a 6" x 6" paper, place your paper on the scoring tool lined up in a diamond format with the top of the "diamond" at 4'1/4".
- Score at 2-3/4", rotate the paper and score on all four corners.
- Use the Heartfelt Creations stamp to make your flowers. Color however you'd like.
- Put a two-sided clear adhesive over the flower (Be Creative Tape Sheets) and then sprinkle it with microfine transparent glitter. After it is smothered in glitter, cut it out with the matching die cut. Then sponge the edges with Yellow Ochre Colorbox Chalk ink.
- Put Crystal Effects clear liquid lacquer in the middle of the smallest blossom and then apply Barbara Trombley's Elements by Art Glitter.
- Use dimensional adhesives to layer the blossoms to the top of the Ikea spice bottle.
- Use the largest of the Nestabilities Blossom die to cut out another piece of that fabric from the coozie for the top of the bottle. Just lay it on the bottle before you screw the lid back on and tie on the bow.
Read NextPuppy Love Keepsake Box