Mr. Gift Box
Use foam paint to create this unique gift box for groom or groomsmen with a paper, take-out box. It's the perfect size for gift cards or small favors.
DecoArt Products Required
- FP12 - Silver Metallic
- 2-mm craft foam sheets, black, white, and red
- Small sharp scissors
- Craft knife
- Lo-temp glue gun
- Hole punch
- Curling ribbon, red and white
- White Chinese take-out box, Westrim Crafts 672772-BE-00S
1. Cut out tuxedo and use pencil to trace it onto white craft foam. (Follow dashed lines on pattern to form shirt behind jacket.)
2. Trace tuxedo jacket again onto black foam. Trace heart, bowtie, and ribbon bow onto red foam.
3. Cut out all foam shapes.
4. Place white foam "shirt" behind tuxedo jacket and trim white foam if necessary to prevent it from showing around sleeves and jacket area. (Only cuffs and shirt inside front jacket opening should show.) Glue jacket over shirt. Glue red bowtie at top of shirt.
5. Referring to photo, dot Silver Metallic Foam Paint onto tuxedo front and cuffs for buttons and write "Mr." on heart shape. Let dry.
6. Use craft knife to cut 1/4" slit just below top center of heart.
7. Refer to photo for placement and glue tuxedo shape to front of box. Tie two lengths of curling ribbon to wire handle. Curl ends of ribbon and attach heart tag to one end of ribbon by folding end of ribbon through slit and gluing layers of ribbon together.
Read NextClearsnap Friendship Box Tutorial