Nasturtium Treasure Box
Use this Nasturtium Treasure Box from Stampendous to store everything from precious mementos to rocks, leaves, and flower petals that you'd like to hold on to for years to come. This Treasure Box makes a great gift for a new bride or a nature lover.
- Nasturtium from Stampendous
- Lacy Background from Stampendous
- Multi Fine Crystal Glitter from Stampendous
- Lime Pastel Fluid Chalk by Color Box
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
- Spectrum Noir Markers
- Paper Mache Box
- Oval Dye by Spellbinders
- Fast Finish Decoupage by Beacon Adhesives
Lacy Background on the sides and lid of paper mache box with lime pastel chalk ink.
Stamp Nasturium image on a white die cut oval panel and color with markers.
Stamp lacy background on the image panel with lime pastel ink.
Adhere image oval to the box with Fast Finish Decoupage.
Stamp Nasturium on.
Round the petals of the flowers and then adhere to top of box.
- Paint fast finish decoupage on the flowers and sprinkle them with glitter.