An Apple for Teacher Gift Box
The perfect way to package a gift for teacher, this colorful apple custom made gift box from Craftwell is quick to make. Slip teachers favorite hand lotion, candies, or simply a gift card inside for a quick and easy teacher gift that you can make.
- Red Stampin’ Up heavyweight cardstock
- White cardstock
- Green cardstock
- Patterned paper
- Red and white craft twine
- PinkByDesign “Our Teachers” stamp
- eCraft Machine
- Make the Cut software
- Miss Karen's Back to School Bags SVG Kit from SVGcuts.com
- Liquid adhesive
- Adhesive dimensional dots
- Import SVG Kit into Make the Cut. Use the eCraft to cut the front and back of the apple with heavy weight cardstock.
- Cut base of the apple from the patterned.
- Adhere front and back of apple to the patterned base. Cut the stem of apple from green cardstock. Adhere stem of apple using liquid adhesive.
- Wrap twine around box three times, tying a knot in the front.
- Cut out frame for your sentiment & stamp as desired. Adhere stamped frameto box using dimensionals and fill with goodies!
To make this free craft pattern, we recommend the following materials. They are available for a discount at CutRateCrafts.com.
Read NextPaper Jewelry Box