Kiss Gift Bag
Hand over that Valentine's Day candy in a stylish, candy-kissed bag sparkling with metallic paint. A Kiss Gift Bag is a fun and simple craft idea for a kid to make with his or her classmates. Use it to collect sweet treats on Valentine's Day and be sure to display it long after the day is over. You don't need a ton of supplies for this project, making it a great afternoon craft for Valentine's Day.
DecoArt Craft Twinkles Writers
- DCTW02 - Silver
- DAO70 - Shimmering Silver
- Sticker (We used "Absolutely Kissable" from DCWV, QS-006-00005 Colored Quote stickers.)
- 1/4" flat brush
- Foam plate
- Two 8" lengths of 6" silver tulle net
- Red gift bag (flat surface, not glossy)
Refer to photo for placement and attach sticker to bag front; use pencil to draw candy shape above sticker.
Use 1/4" flat brush and Shimmering Silver to paint candy shape; let dry.
Squeeze small amount of Silver Craft Twinkles Writer on plate; use 1/4" flat brush to paint over candy shape.
Use Silver Craft Twinkles Writer to outline candy shape and row of dots around edge of sticker. Let dry.
- Tie piece of net at base of each handle; trim ends.