Halloween Treat Bag
Combine colorful papers and Halloween shapes for bags that can be used as party gifts or decorations.
DecoArt Products Required
Laurie Speltz's Instant Images
- IIT05 - 1 Short Liner Brush
- IIT06 - 3/8 in. Duo Tool
- IIT07 - 1/4 in. Duo Tool
- IIP15 - Carved Pumpkins Pocket Template
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DAO64 - Burnt Umber
- DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DA184 - French Vanilla
- DA228 - Bright Orange
- DA238 - Canyon Orange
- DA269 - Foliage Green --- NEW!!
- DAW235 - Citron Green
- Scrapbook paper
- Permanent ink pens
- Colored paper gift bag
- Cut scrapbook paper to fit bag.
- Position words onto paper. Pounce Snow White into words. (They do not have to be solid.)
- Bats, crow, and hat are based with Lamp Black; hatband is stripe of Bright Orange. Dots are Foliage Green, and star is French Vanilla.
- Moon is based with French Vanilla. Shade edge with Canyon Orange.
- Pumpkins are based with Bright Orange. Let dry.
- Position overlay for middle sections and base them with Canyon Orange. Shade edges with Burnt Umber. Faces are Lamp Black. Eyes are dots of Snow White with smaller dots of Lamp Black.
- Add small Foliage Green leaves on pumpkins with short liner brush.
- Vines are based with Foliage Green. Pounce Bright Orange and then shade edges with Burnt Umber.
- Add dots with Bright Orange, French Vanilla, and Snow White. Stars are French Vanilla.
- Shade stars on vine with Canyon Orange.
- Add line work and details with permanent ink pens.
- Adhere paper to bag. Add edging with Citron Green Americana Writer.
- Glue buttons and tie ribbons as desired.
Refer to template and tool packets for additional information on template and tool usage and techniques.
Read NextBunny Gift Bag Sewing Tutorial