Halloween Bat Chain Bracelet
A gunmetal mesh chain and 3-D bat charm create a gothic bracelet from Rings & Things, perfect for Halloween. You can also replace the bat charm with a skull bead or other Halloween theme.
- 3 40-080-01-9 2.5" mesh-style chain links, gunmetal
- 2 41-130-07-9 18x11x7mm small fan-shaped donut bails, gunmetal
- 8" 40-099-12-9 Flattened long-and-short chain, gunmetal
- 1 49-944-72 17x24x4mm 3-D cast bat charm, antiqued silver*
- 1 39-348-9 22mm lobster clasp, gunmetal
- 4 37-136-9 5mm round jump rings, gunmetal
- 1 41-219-9 9mm split ring, gunmetal
- chain-nose pliers
- flat-nose pliers
- side cutters
- Loop the 3 links together and add 1 fan-shaped donut bail to each end link.
- Use a jump ring to close each of the donut bails.
- Attach the lobster clasp to one of the jump rings.
- On the other jump ring, attach one more jump ring and the split ring.
- To create a security chain, attach the chain to the jump rings that closed the donut bails. Leave one side of the chain slightly longer, so the chain will drape.
- Attach the bat charm to the fourth jump ring and attach it to one of the other jump rings to act as a decorative dangle.
When you open and close jump rings, twist sideways instead of “ovalling” them. This keeps their shape better, which makes them easier to close all the way.
*NOTE: For a darker finish, the bat charm was oxidized with #86-354 liver of sulfur or #86-343 Win-Ox™ prior to assembling the bracelet.