Felt and Holly Berries Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Felt is one of my favorite mediums for creative wreath-making. This DIY Christmas Wreath features white felt, plus glittered DIY holly berries for a fun and modern take on traditional holiday wreaths. Place this wreath on your front door, or inside your home as part of your holiday decor. If you don’t permanently attach the holly berries, you can even use the white felt wreath as a base and change out the embellishments seasonally! Here’s what you need: Wreath Form White Felt Green Glitter Cardstock Red Glittered Balls Ribbon for Hanging Visit burlap+blue for the full tutorial!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Invisible Joining In Crochet
- Little Bitty Round Doily
- Oopsie Daisy Baby Doll Romper
- Free Crochet Sprouting Sapling Plant Pattern
- Monstera Leaf Crochet Mug Rug
- Printable I Spy Summer
- Emilia Shawl
- Endless Eyelets Cardigan Pattern
- Ornamental Shawlette
- Plush Hourglass Floor Pillow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home