Decorative Clutch Purse
Make your own embellished clutch purse with these easy instructions from Spellbinders. This decorative clutch purse from Spellbinders is one of our favorite handmade clutch purses.
- S4-239 Classic Scalloped Borderabilities® Petite
- S4-249 Big Scalloped Circles LG
- S4-250 Big Scalloped Circles SM
- The Paper Company, Black Cardstock
- 7gypsies, Gypsy Market Flocked LEI Patterned Paper
- Clearsnap, Black Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink
- Sparkle N Sprinkle, Black Embossing Powder
- Creative Impressions, Black Glitter ¼" Ribbon
- Blue Brads
- Clear Gems
- Black Strap
- Cut patterned paper to cover box. Measure down 2” from top of paper. Adhere black glitter ribbon to paper. Adhere paper to box.
- Cut Classic Scalloped Borderabilities® Petite with black cardstock.
- Cut Big Scalloped Circles LG #1 (with #1 being the smallest) and Big Scalloped Circle SM #1 with black cardstock.
- Ink with black ink. Sprinkle with black embossing powder. Heat.
- Adhere Classic Scalloped Borderabilities® Petite to top edge of box.
- Adhere Big Scalloped Circle LG to right side of box on ribbon. Adhere folded black glitter ribbon.
- Adhere Big Scalloped Circle SM to LG with mount foam. Adhere gem to center.
- Ink 4 blue brads with black ink. Dip in embossing powder. Heat.
- Cut black strap 40”. Fold back ½” at each end. Adhere to itself. Adhere to top sides of box. Punch two, ⅛" holes on each side through strap. Put brads thought holes.
Read NextChristmas Tree Paper Gift Bags