Watering Can Seed Holder
Using the eCraft Machine from Craftwell, present your seed packs with flair by creating this watering can seed pack holder and decorated seed packs. Watch your creativity bloom as you create beautiful homemade garden crafts.
- Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs
- Card stock - Vanilla, Grey, Chocolate
- Ink - Ranger Distress Ink
- Scattered Straw/Walnut Stain
- Ranger Archival Ink
- Coffee/Black, Caramel, Grey
- Malted Milk Paint
- Ink Blending Tool
- Seam binding
- Heat tool
- Distress Stain, Scattered Straw
- Glue gun
- H20 Brush
- Slot Punch
- Creations by AR WaterCan Set Template
- Cut Watering Can template from grey card stock using the eCraft.
- Randomly stamp dahlia using Malted Milk paint; let dry. Stamp dahlia in grey, assemble per directions.
- Embellish the can with some seam binding and a vintage button.
- Enlarge the seed packet inside the can to fit the Seed Packet image by using preferred software. Cut from vanilla card stock with the eCraft.
- Stamp image in grey on vanilla, then colored with markers.
- The pot image is from The Good Seed, and stamped in black archival on watercolor paper.
- Color using the marker watercoloring technique and out of the box techniques.
- Cut original sized Seed Packet from vanilla cardstock with the eCraft.
- To decorate the smaller seed packet, stamp the dahlia in caramel and assemble per directions.
- Stamp the verse from the Seed Packet in coffee on a vanilla panel.
- Stamp the pot in caramel over the verse, layering on a chocolate panel to the seed packet.
- If desired, add chocolate insert for a gift card.