Star Bangled Bracelet
Here's a patriotic project for you: a wooden bracelet all decked out in shining paint colors of the American flag.
DecoArt Products Required
Americana Gloss Enamels
- DAG01 - White
- DAG36 - True Blue
- DAG265 - Tuscan Red
- DBR2002-B - Round 2
- 1/4" flat brush
- Foam plate
- 2" square of cardstock
- Sectioned wood bangle bracelet, Bangle Creations; Randa International, Inc., 10448055
Preparation: Remove all stickers or labels from surface before painting
- Alternating colors and painting one side at a time, paint sections of bracelet White, Tuscan Red, and True Blue. Let dry.
- Use small round brush to paint White stripes on Tuscan Red bracelet sections; let dry.
- Dip end of brush handle in White and dot on True Blue sections. Let dry.
- Trace and cut star pattern from center of cardstock. Trace star onto center of each White bracelet section. Paint stars Tuscan Red or True Blue, and let dry.
For ease in painting sections, stretch bracelet over a can or glass covered in plastic wrap when painting.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Fourth of July"
Fourth of July
Free craft projects for the Fourth of July and patriotic craft ideas. Independence Day craft projects and craft activities to entertain kids on the Fourth of July. Celebrate America with these stars and stripes craft projects and crafts featuring red