July 4th Painted Candle Holder
Put a twist on the traditional 4th of July crafts and try making these July 4th painted candle holders with instructions from Terri O. Get your glossy paint and glitter ready!
- 3 Terra cotta pots 4 to 6 inch size
- Acrylic paint in red, white & Blue
- Dimensional paints in glossy and glitter
- Citronella candle in a holder
- Paint the terra cotta pots in different colors. One red, one blue etc. With the dimensional paints add the stars or any other ideas you might have.
- To protect your design so you can use it again next year coat the outside with a water based sealer. Let dry.
- Make sure you only use candles that are in a holder. The wax will melt into your pot and ruin your terra cotta if you don't.
Read NextAmerican Flag Afghan