Patriotic Cupcake Box
Paint your own patriotic cupcake box in red, white, and blue, and keep whatever trinkets you want inside, from VOTE! pins to candy collected from a parade. These cupcakes from I Love to Create are great 4th of July crafts for kids to do during their time off from school!
- Tween/Children Bisque Designs--24810 Cupcake Box 3.25" x 3.25" x 4.5"
- OS™ Opaque Acrylics--OS 431 White, OS 459 Bright Blue, OS 460 Navy, OS 563 Candy Apple
- No-Fire Snow®--AS 964 No-Fire Snow
- Spray Sealers--SS 331 Clear Gloss
- Debut Taklon Brushes--TB 706 No. 10 Shader, TB 725 No. 10/0 Liner, TB 737 No. 3 Round
- Paper Towel
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove dust.
- Apply White onto lid of box and Navy onto bottom of box, using No. 10 Shader.
- Dip tip of No. 10 Shader into Bright Blue. Brush back and forth onto a paper towel to wipe out excess color. Drybrush ridges on outside of box bottom to lighten and highlight.
- Apply 1 coat of No-Fire Snow to background of lid, avoiding sprinkles and chips and using No. 3 Round. Let dry thoroughly.
- Apply Candy Apple to chips, using No. 3 Round.
- Apply Bright Blue to sprinkles, using No. 10/0 Liner.
- Dip end of brush handle into either White or Candy Apple to add dots around box bottom. Let dry.
- Spray 2 coats of Clear Gloss Spray Sealer onto all surfaces. Let dry after each coat.
Read NextButton Flag Tray
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.