4th of July Bleached T Shirts
Tired of wearing the same-old shirts every 4th of July? Jazz up your attire and make these 4th of July Bleached T-Shirts with instructions from Terri O.
- White t-shirt
- Red & blue acrylic paint
- Repositionable tape
- 2 spray bottles
- Sharp utility knife or scissors
- Heavy paper
- Cardboard to put inside the t-shirt
- Pre wash or rinse your t-shirt to remove any sizing. Do not add any fabric softener. Let dry.
- On heavy paper, draw and cut out your design. You are doing a reverse pattern.
- Put the cardboard inside the shirt and lay flat. Attach your design to the front of the shirt with tape to hold the paper in place while you spray.
- Fill each bottle with 1/3 paint and 2/3 water. Your paint to water ratio is 1:3. You don't have to be exact but close.
- Spray your shirt with one color and let dry. Spray your shirt with the other color. Let dry.
- To set the paint throw it in the dryer for about 10 minutes
Read NextPatriotic Bath Scrubs